Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day Again?

Starting this past Sunday, a snow system moved across the area. It was pretty huge. (Did anyone see the radar?) Well, I guess non-stop snow for two days means only one thing... SNOW DAY! And not one, but two! Monday's day was not as productive as I would have hoped. It was mostly filled with worrying about Rob at work and if he would make it home alright. *He did* I did conquer some neat projects and I will post some pictures soon.

This snow day, Rob stayed home from work. He decided that it wasn't worth the risk of driving on roads labeled as "completely covered". I think it was a good idea. Plus now we get to work on some things we have been putting off. I love unexpected time at home.

*Side note* I was exploring different things on the internet the other day, and I remembered that at Mic and Shinae's wedding we had taken some pictures in a "photo booth" they had set up. I didn't have a copy of those pictures, so I went looking for them. Well, I found them. I really like this one, so I thought I would share.

No comments: