Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fabric and Frames







I am not sure if I quite like the placement of these. I also have an oval one filled with a beautiful fabric by Amy Butler. Anyway, I found these frames at a garage sale this summer. I spray painted them black and set them aside because I was not sure what I wanted to do with them. Finally, I decided to fill them with fabric pieces I had in my stock. I attached the pieces with hot glue. After I had taken down the wonderful Christmas cards that we had received, I decided that wall seemed bare. They are only temporarily attached to the wall, so if I find I don't like them, it will be easy to move. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love this!! I've been looking for additional things to add to a wall collage and this might be it!