Saturday, January 16, 2010

We need to catch up.

Many things have happened since November when we last posted. Here is a picture summary:


We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our place with friends who were in Chicago.


In the beginning of December I was admitted into the hospital because I had pneumonia. I first went to an urgent care where they told me to go to an ER because my x-ray was funny. They took a CT and determined it was a really bad case of pneumonia. Within the first 24 hours, I also had an allergic reaction to something they had given me or the sheets, so I had to use my own sheets from home and wear my own clothes instead of the hospital's gowns. Rob took a picture of me with the beautiful flowers everyone sent, and the awesome pj's he gave me. I was there for three days. It took me a while to recover, but am feeling a great deal better.


My siblings and I put together a quilt for our parents. We each made a square to represent us, and we also made a couple to represent the family as a whole. It turned out great! Even though there was a lot of snow over Christmas, we had a good time catching up with as many family members as we could. Becky and Steve had a baby a week before Christmas, and because of weather, we didn't get to see him yet. We are planning to go back for baptism at the end of February.

No comments: