Tuesday, August 01, 2006

quickly....

I guess it is about time that I add to our life story.
I don't have much time because I am off to work in a little bit.
We just got back from Des Moines for the weekend. We were there visiting Rob's sister and brother-in-law with his parents.
Saturday we went to this shopping area in Des Moines. There were a few antique shops, which I like to look in and scavenge through (I didn't find anything worth buying... except maybe an old autoharp) , and a few other stores that I didn't care for. But it was a fun and hot day. Later, the whole family went to a sports park like Thunder Road. Rob, his sisters, and I all played mini golf... which was pretty much impossible, while the guys road go carts. We joined them later. I think that I had an unfair advantage because while I was on the track I was in the fastest car. We also ate a ton, which Rob has the pictures to prove. I think he is planning to put them on here... he likes to do that.

Now, I am off to slave away.
Good day.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hey Meggiesue,

Thanks for the scoop on your weekend in DM. I hard about second hand but it was good to get the details.

Gramp