Monday, August 21, 2006

Accepted

This review is a few days late. We watched it on Friday night at midnight.

Accepted: C+
The whole concept behind the movie is pretty stupid and the whole thing is extremely unbelievable. I have to admit though, there are plenty of pretty funny parts... or it may have just been the people that I was watching it with. The movie is fairly entertaining... but don't waste your money on seeing it in the theatre.

In other news... I have a jar of delicious, homemade grape jam in the fridge right now. I had some for lunch. It is good. But the most amazing part is I helped make it... okay honestly I just poured some sugar in and stirred it for a while... but that counts, right? Matt and Kevin were the ones that actually made the stuff. Call them if you want to buy some. I bet they'd sell you some.


This is my mom and a little cat on the couch at my uncle's house.


I hope it's okay with Laurel and Rachel that I post these photos of their sculpture. Theirs probably came out of the firing in the best condition... there are few if any cracks. Nice work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i approve the posting of the photos of our sculpture...although i'm not exactly proud of it. i'd rather have the torso i was working on at the end of the semester in tact.
that's sweet about my largescale painting – thanks for telling me about it. dordt did indeed purchase it from me at the end of the senior show. if you wouldn't mind snapping a few photos of it and emailing them to me (lrlkrnr@gmail.com), i would be very much obliged.
which classes are you taking this semester?

kuech said...

got a review for that random pattern pissed in the snow, otherwise known as "lady in the water"?

i checked out that boom mic thing on google later that night. turns out more people noticed it.

Bob said...

Rob! You scared me with that pic of your mother! I just couldn't imagine her getting her own cat! L.O.L.