Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh painting... I don't think I will be missing you.


A little over a week ago, I decided that it the kitchen and dining room needed a face lift. (Funny since we have only lived here for about two weeks) I thought that the dark tan and black in the kitchen was too dark, so I went for a color palate that I thought would compliment the time period of the house, something light and bright. I think the neutral colors will let the colors of our things stand out.


I also found this great rag rug in a store in Rock Valley. It reminds me of the colors in my small globe collection, which is also featured in our fresh kitchen.



(The second and third pictures have a kind of greenish tint to them because I took them with my phone. If you want to see the colors for real, you will just have to stop by on Saturday during our little get together mentioned on the previous post.)

No comments: