Tuesday, October 05, 2010

And we made it...

It has been five days since we closed on our house and moved in. I am happy to say that we made it. We have collected most of our things, found a place for them, and mowed the lawn (well actually that was a collaborative effort between a handful of family members). But we are here and for the most part we will be seeing this for a while...



And these out our front window...



But I am ok with that.

If you want to see for yourself, you are more than welcome to check out our roost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did that mess coome from? it was clean when i left!

MH said...

It is clean for the most part. That was just another load for the kitchen. I have all my shelves in now! Just waiting for Rob to make me some for the bottom cabinets.