Monday, November 19, 2007

Lately...

Life has been good. Rob finally has regular shifts at his new job, and I can sense that he is a lot happier. My job has been going quite well also. I only have 3-4 kids this weekend because of Thanksgiving, which isn't bad.

A couple weekends ago, Mic was traveling through Chicago. I took him downtown and we went shopping for a new jacket. We met up with Katy later and had a few beers. It was a blast. Thanks guys!

This last weekend, I went to visit Ginelle in Lafayette. I love Chicago, but it was great to have a new scene for once. Her apartment is beautiful, and I had a great weekend. Sunday we had a Thanksgiving meal at church. Our church is so loving and warm. We had some good conversations with some amazing people.

I love holidays, and I can't wait to celebrate them. Even though Rob is staying in Chicago because of his new job, I am really looking forward to seeing my family. It has been a long time since I have been with them, and being a person who has never really lived away from Sioux Center, I can tell. At home, I get to see our new nephew and meet up with some friends that I haven't talked to in years.

Lately, I have been feeling older, thinking about things that I have never thought about before. But it is good. Yeah, life has been good.

No comments: