Thursday, May 10, 2007

NCDC Extreme vs. The Condemned




Exhibit A is a poster I made last semester for the Dordt College/Northwestern College spinoff of American Idol.

Exhibit B is a poster for a new movie.

I should sue.

No... not really... it's not thaaat close of a rip-off... plus it may be possible that whoever made that poster and I got the idea from some place else subconsciously. Plus I like Vinnie "Bullet Tooth Tony" Jones. Not so much the other fella'.

Just thought it was kinda funny. I have to admit, the numerals look better. Okay, maybe everything looks better... but they have 10 people... I had a stock photo of a microphone repeated 10 times.

In other news. I'm done with school. All that's left to do is pick up the diploma at the grad ceremony tomorrow morning. I am glad to be done. I'm going to slip into a coma for 2 weeks to catch up on sleep.

5 comments:

sarah said...

congrats on being done with school (insert huge exhale here)

I checked around, and the real world is not ready for you to take it by storm. I would recommend doing it anyway :)

see you in chicago soon

Reuben Sinnema said...

Raab, I think your flyer's better. Though I must admit that I have a soft spot for 50's style mics. I wish you could come to Texas for a visit!

Laurel said...

rob, you are a damn good designer. if i need a really good graphic design for something i won't even try to do it myself. i'll just pay you to do it for me.

Mud On His Shoes said...

Congratulations

Amanda said...

hey congrats on being done!