Friday, May 04, 2007

Art Shows & Moving To Chicago

Hi. It's been a while. A lot has happened since I posted. I worked my last shift at the theatre. I didn't think about how much I was going to miss that place until that night. I've spent an incredibly large chunk of the last 3 1/2 years there. Many hours were spent cleaning by myself and I can't say I will miss that. I will certainly miss working with all the people I've got a chance to know while working there.

The art show is down now. All went well. People seemed to really appreciate that we had coffee. I don't know if anybody's done that before. I didn't even have time to grab any though. Oh well... I heard it was good.


Now the "Super Show" is up, the show that features work from all 15 of us senior art majors. Check it out if you get a chance.


The biggest news, however, is that Meg & I recently visited Chicago to find an apartment. Although the mission wasn't accomplished until one of the last hours we had in the city, it was accomplished... so we are happy. We'll be living up in Logan Square.

4 comments:

elbert said...

thanks for the pictures, i was wondering how the show looked. did it go well?

when will you be moving to Chicago? probably not before my semester ends next saturday, eh?

Kunnari said...

congrats on finding a place! and the coffee was rather good i must say.

Rob Haan said...

Yeah, the show went well despite the fact that of the five people showing, only 2 of us were there.

At this point we're planning to move in June.

Amanda said...

sweet. congrats on succeeding in finding a place! good luck with the move!