Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Deja Vu

This post is a little late since I watched the movie Deja Vu last week sometime. Anyhow here's my thoughts on that:

I was really surprised with the movie. I thought that it was going to be something along the lines of Groundhog Day where he keeps waking up to the same day. It is not. It's a lot of science fiction-type stuff but it's pretty good. Like most of my awful reviews I think it's going to boil down to this: I don't want to spoil it so go see it yourself. I think it's definitely worth watching. It's the best movie of its type in a long time.

Okay... so I've said nothing about the movie. What I figured out is this: Without fail if my expectations for a movie are high I am always disappointed. If my expectations are low I am always pleasantly surprised.

In other news... I bought robhaan.com recently. I'm working on the content right now (there's not really anything there right now). At this point I think it will just be a portfolio.

I hope everyone reading this that played Rook over Thanksgiving got better hands than I did. Other than that Thanksgiving was great.

Ummm... that's all for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, robhaan.com is forbidden on Dordt's network.