Monday, October 30, 2006

Would you like to see some drarrings?

Today my drawing class hung the show up at the new "tastfully extravagent" coffee shop, Butler's. The shop opens next week Wednesday less than a block away from the house where I lived for 19 years. Soon Sioux Center will be a bustling metropolitan area and the 75 Plaza will take over the universe. The manager offered us muffins which Dave Schierbeek reports weigh three pounds. The only thing I entered in the show was a quick gesture figure drawing. I guess it's alright, but the real reason I only entered that is my first assignment didn't turn out well at all and I never finished my second one yet.

Awww man... the image uploader deal is not working right now... I'll post the photo of Dave & the muffin later.

1 comment:

Dane said...

Butlers was one of the last jobs I worked on in Sioux Center with my Uncle. I hear the stone looks nice and it should because I helped! It seems there is a coffee shop fever in SC which is weird because in my time there several have gone under. GO BEAN GO!!!!!