Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Film Challenge

It's not too late. You can still vote. Yes you. Go now and watch our movie "The Drawing Board" at www.dordt.edu/filmchallenge. You don't have to be a student to vote... just need to have a name and email address.

I was just looking at the website for Stranger Than Fiction. I think it looks really good. After you go vote on the film challenge website go check out strangerthanfiction.com. For the record we hadn't even heard of this movie when we made ours. We had seen Adaptation, but I think that's quite a bit different yet. This is getting very similar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really pushing to win that $150 huh? Well, I suppose I would enjoy some good barbeque too...
Our film, comprised of subconscious iinfluences of Adaptation, Fight Club, Stranger than Fiction... some other ones that I forget.

kuech said...

Nice. Good work. Really made me laugh :)

I'm really looking forward to to Stranger Than Fiction. I haven't seen a good comedy in quite awhile, at least on this level, unless you count me finding a bunch of idiots running around almost killing themselves hilarious (Jackass 2). Hope I'm not disappointed... looking forward to your review when it comes out.

Reuben Sinnema said...

Raab, are you sure you don't still have my How to draw Marvel Comics book? I'm just wondering.

Otherwise, give me a call. I haven't talked to you in awhile.