Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowed in?

I don't mind. As a matter of fact - I liked the blizzard. I woke up, decided that it wasn't worth going to Sioux Center for work, and proceeded to make these...


They are a recipe from one of my favorite blogs

The recipe is from one of my favorite blogs -
Bake at 350. She is amazing! This was my first attempt, and other than working on my piping technique, I think I did ok. I also made peppermint marshmallows.

We also spent some of our day watching the birds outside feasting at our bird feeder. It quite the site, seeing all the birds fighting the blizzard - having to fly sideways to get to our porch. They decided that it was warmer by our window. Ollie and Neko thought they looked a little tasty.



We ended the night with some homemade Chinese food and a movie. A wonderful way to spend the snowy day.

How did you spend yours?

2 comments:

Ginelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginelle said...

...Hey Megan, Way to be creative while being snowed in! The icing on those cookies look so glossy and tasty! We just have rain here today, can't wait for it to turn to snow.