Friday, July 02, 2010

the old




Yesterday I stopped in Canton to visit a couple antique stores. These places were packed full of beautiful color and objects. It took me a while to get through both places, but well worth it. I found so many things. One booth was full of old Pyrex. There was a set of 4 green bowls that stacked inside each other. There were also tons of old aprons made with vintage fabric. Here are just a few pictures I grabbed with my phone. I only walked out with a small beige and green hankie, but I am sure I will be going back for more.

2 comments:

Kunnari said...

yeah.... i didn't know they had so many stores. i drove through there yesterday and was tempted to check them out. seems like you found some good items. now i'll have to go back.

jason said...

I'm collecting scraps of fabric to reupholster my car. I'll have to check this out when I get back to Iowa.