Tuesday, July 10, 2007

another good thing about this city...

I always kinda assumed that there were no real good FM (as opposed to online, not as opposed to AM) radio stations anywhere. There were 4 main popular stations back home. A rock station and a pop station from each Sioux City and Sioux Falls. I think they all try so hard to be popular that they're always behind. When they do get a good track they play it to death (except of course on Z-98 with the no-repeat guarantee).

However in North Carolina we found a station that seemed really good. We were only there for a few days so I can't really say for sure. Then after we got back to Chicago I started listening to 93XRT (93.1 WXRT). I never thought I'd be such a big fan of an FM station. I still listen to RadioParadise, but in my car I don't even have a CD player, let alone web access.

If you're ever in the Chicago area check out 93.1

No comments: