Thursday, September 28, 2006



So... As of this morning I think I'm done with this poster. I figured I'd post it here. Advancement will probably put it online soon too. The whole CMYK RGB thing drives me crazy. I understand how each works and what each is for... but why does stuff always look better if you print it RGB than if you print it CMYK? This confuses me to no end. I printed one of each and they were completely different.

There are 3 movies coming tonight or tomorrow that I actually kinda want to see... open season, the guardian, and school for scoundrels. They are all getting bad reviews. I'll probably be better off just doing homework.

Well... time for work.
Have a nice day!

6 comments:

jack. said...

that's a hip poster. way to be good at what you do. so many aren't.

Andrew said...

You should go see The Guardian. Ashton Kutcher + jumping out of helicopters = recipe for success

jason said...

I really like that poster. Keep up the good work.

I miss being able to say "No, I don't think I'll see that movie for free."

ethan said...

raab. its good to know that the TA posters are in better hands than they were last year.

strong work.

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

sweet poster Rob. check out my christmas card proposal on my site!

gerard said...

love it.